Friday, October 3, 2008

BLOG TAG

Yay, I've finally been tagged and I was so excited to go and look which foto I would get to post. My foto files go all the way back by year to 2001 with a miscellaneous folder as number one. So here it is, I'm a little more somber now and not as "excited" but anyway - this foto comes from 2003. It is a picture of our "herzchen" - Jeffrey after he underwent his second open heart surgery. I was totally unprepared for the flood of memories this picture brought back. I tag Ally, Kelly and Franzi when she gets her computer working again - you're it. Oh yeah - the rules: Open your foto files and choose foto number four from the fourth file.

3 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

What a little sweetheart!

Deborah said...

I'm sure it did bring back memories--it was very awwww moment just to look at it. But look at mih now. how wonderful to have him so healthy and cheerfuyl.

Franziska Patterson said...

wow...that's hard, seeing Jeffrey like this again. I'm so glad he's doing fine now. But, anyway, actually, our computer died. It'll never work again, and with that, our pictures are gone, too (which needless to say, makes me very sad). I'll have to see what's on my jump drive to do the tag thing...it'll still have to wait until we have a computer that isn't super slow. (right now our neighbors lent us their old laptop but it's no good for pictures...).