Friday, September 12, 2008

STADTSPARKASSE TENNIS MEISTERSCHAFT




That title means "city bank tennis championship" and for this particular tournament that took place last weekend, Niklas came out a winner. He lost his final match placing him for 2nd, but he was so happy just to "be there". He lost the first match he played as well against the kid in the orange (John) with whom he is oggling the trophies. John is now one of Niklas' current "best friends". Niklas is very attracted to people who achieve. Anyway having lost the first match put him in the B group and there he won 2nd Place. Way to go Niklas!

8 comments:

Nita said...

Way to go Niklas! That is awesome that you were so successful! Kudos to you! Quinn, did you teach him to play? I am still thinking of a blog name and page. Let you know soon!

Love yous!

Darilyn said...

All right Niklas. That is so cool. I love seeing what your kiddos are doing.

Gusti said...

Love the close up picture and the way he's holding his trophy and racket. He is such a cute kid. Not that I'm biased or anything.

Franziska Patterson said...

I'm glad he got a trophy, and made 2nd place somewhere. I realized this summer how serious he is about doing well in whatever. Now, where on earth he would have gotten a competitive streak, I don't know, but I'm glad to see him succeed.

Ally said...

I'm jealous. He plays better than I do...and I've been at it a lot longer!! Congrats Niklas.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Niklas is doing great !!
Love you, Mom

Robyn said...

If you lived closer I would totally play tennis with Niklas, I love tennis!! Way to go!!!! It's the one sport I did in high school.

Meike said...

Well done Nikke!!!
I am amazed at how sportive they are. Or is it just the competetive gene that motivates them?? :)