Friday, September 5, 2008

WE'LL MISS YOU LUNA

Luna has been a member of our extended family for 8 years now. She developed cancer this year and her health deteriorated to the point that she was no longer able to move to go eat. This was a hard day for all of us. She leaves a vacant spot in our lives. I thought I would get a couple of shots to remember her by. I have lots of pictures with Luna, but not specifically of Luna. These were my favorites from her going away party we had on Sunday.






6 comments:

Darilyn said...

Yay! I'm the very first commenter on Quinners blog. I love that you have this and I can't wait to see all your updates and pictures. Now we can stay connected so much better. Woohoo!

P.S. Sorry to hear about luna.

Hemant Saluja said...

I love that you have this and I can't wait to see all your updates and pictures.

===================================
Anuj
look4ward

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,
It is lovely to see the love and affection of a family towards the animal.

===================================
ANKIT
look4ward

Franziska Patterson said...

Thanks for the pictures, Quinn. It was nice to see those, especially since we couldn't be there to say good-bye. Everyone looks so sad and serious. :(

Terri said...

Hi Quinn,
Want to leave a note, so you know I was back here. :-)
Love you, Mom

Robyn said...

Sorry for your family to loose Luna. Pets become family I'm learning first hand myself.