Thursday, November 13, 2008

3) TAKING PICTURES

I must say, having a photographer as a sister, I guess I'm glad I love to take pictures, talk about pictures, look at pictures, I even don't mind letting Gusti take my picture. So we did a lot of the above and it was FUN.

Here's Gusti at her best... determined to do everything possible for "the one perfect shot."

Here's Tyler in "action". I'm working on my "action shots", getting warmed up for the upcoming soccer season.

This picture looked better in full size, but I'm to tired to take it out, so enjoy.

We really enjoyed the day at Wheeler Farm with all the kids. I didn't get a copy of those pictures home with me though, so here's one of just Tyler and Jeffrey.

I helped Anita start a blog, so I helped her with her picture too. I thought it turned out great!

Gusti's pumpkins were truly amazing. We couldn't lift them by ourselves, so it makes me wonder how many people were involved in steeling them from her porch steps the night after Halloween. At least they were considerate enough to wait for Halloween to be over.

Credit to Gusti on these incredible pictures. I could be an advertisement for fresh fall laundry soap or something. Truly talented!

I loved this picture too.

2 comments:

Darilyn said...

Is tyler in his pajamas? That is so freaking adorable!

Gusti said...

Hey, nice action shot of me taking pictures! I have to disagree about the 1 perfect shot... with digital now there is ALWAYS more than 1 "perfect/killer/favorite" shot. Thats why it's so hard for people to buy just 1! I also think we can do a lot better "character profiling" with digital because we can take really goofy/fun/bizarre/unusual pictures of people now without it costing us extra $ out of pocket. Wanna talk more photography? I'm always game. I'm so glad you enjoy it too or days like Strassbourg, France would have been a nightmare for me. Thanks for understanding my passion.