Thursday, November 13, 2008

THE NEVER ENDING POST

Well, it has been awhile, but I have finally organized my thoughts and pictures into some kind of a scheme so as to share them here. I've decided on a top 10 list and since my computer crashes several times daily, especially when I am in the middle of a project, I will post 10 separate posts. This way maybe I will keep you interested enough to read all of them. The genious of blogging is that they are generally not novel length as this blog could have been, had I not seen the light to break it down...

MY TOP 10 REASONS WHY I LOVED MY VISIT TO AMERICA:
After #1, not listed in order...

1) SEEING MY FAMILY AGAIN! (This will always be my number one.)

Whether we were saying good-byes,

passing out kisses to Great-Grandpa Q.,

and more kisses,

and more kisses,

LOTS of kisses,

cuddling with the cousins,

or sleeping in Great-Grandma Q's arms,

whether we were at the park,

or doing homework,

cooking meals,

or just walking along,

visiting Reni's new domicile,

or having Sunday dinners,

catching up,

or jumping on the trampoline,

or playing in the leaves,

we just had a great time!! Thanks especially to my wonderful sis, Gusti for making it all happen. We wouldn't have been able to do it with out you.

2 comments:

Darilyn said...

I'm glad you had such a good time.

Terri said...

It was sooooooo good to see you, Jeffery & Tyler. We had a great time & visit! Rex just ran across a picture of Jeffery in the Sym & was talking about next summer & having fun with the kids again.
Love & Miss all of you, Mom