Tuesday, November 18, 2008

9) WE LOVED BELLA

Bella was a novelty for my little boys. We don't have a dog anymore (Benny's parent's dog passed away in summer) and I don't think they've really been around a puppy before. She wasn't so big as to give them a scare if she came up to them and they could get their arms around her. Jeffrey assumed a caregiver role and was always concerned about her food and water. Just today he told me he wanted to fly back to America to visit Bella. She sure made a lasting impression.







3 comments:

Darilyn said...

what is it about puppies? I mean they are so dang cute and you just can't help but fall in love.

Meike said...

Does this mean you are considering getting a puppy? :) Or would you rather we convince mom and dad again to get a dog? :)

Terri said...

I love the one with Bella sleeping on Kali, that is so "Boston terrier-ish"