Sunday, November 16, 2008

6) HALLOWEEN

As far as holidays go, Halloween is one of my favorites. There is really very little stress involved, no huge meals to prepare, no traditions that MUST be preserved, pretty low-key. You get to dress up and dress your kids up and dress your dog up if you want - or have one. You get candy for free and can scream at anything you want to or might find scary. You can stay up really late with a good excuse and watch scary movies or even "Thriller" videos. lol

Here's my very scary skeleton Tyler, too bad you could never tell that some of his face paint GLOWED in the dark - or it was supposed to. (His gloves did though.)

Add Ninja Jeffrey and Witch Bella and you have a foto nightmare. I don't know how many pictures I shot trying to get them all still.

Here's Ninja Jeffrey being really tough.

And here's Hippie Gusti with her Witch Bella. Doesn't she look more like an indian to you? lol

2 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

Tyler is the cutest little skeleton ever. And yes, I thought Gusti was an Indian. And, I tagged you on my blog.

Serenity Rachel said...

I love all the posts and pictures, Quinn! Keep them coming. Except the pregnant photos of me. You don't need to post anymore of those, one is plenty! We miss you guys already! Can't wait until next summer.