Sunday, January 4, 2009

BENJAMIN AND TYLER'S BIRTHDAYS

I am now of course playing catch-up. There were quite a few things that happened in the last 2 months, that I haven't blogged about yet. We've had two birthdays... Here a just a few pictures.

Benjamin's birthday party we celebrated probably for the last time with Liz together. Her birthday is the day before Benjamin's and for years they've celebrated together. (Often with Annelie too - she has the same day as Liz) This year though, Sam and Liz moved back to the states just a couple of weeks later.

We just hung out with our friends and played pool and ate yummy food. It was great to have Becky and Boris back amongst us after living for years in Berlin. As you can see, Benny enjoyed himself immensely.


A couple of close-ups of friends: Lars and Mimi

Susan and Lasse

Jen, me, Liz


Tyler's 2nd Birthday we celebrated with family. He was soo excited. He almost burned his lips trying to blow out the candle.

Tyler got a Thomas the Train take-a-long set. He used to play with his buddy Isaac with his and I knew he loved them. Thomas makes noise and it is his favorite toy right now to take to bed with him.

3 comments:

Darilyn said...

It looks like you are all having so much fun at the party. I love the clock feature you put on your blog. It's great to know what time it is there.

Franziska Patterson said...

I believe Tyler was excited. he has excitement written all over his face in the pictures. He's so cute. I'm excited to see you guys again soon.

Terri said...

Quinn, Interesting to see Tyler into Thomas the Train. I've heard about Thomas the Train for a number of years from my friend Rita
(she's from England)her husband is really into trains & so is their grandson, Nathan loves Thomas the Train.
I also like your clock, great idea!
Love you, Mom