Sunday, January 4, 2009

CAUGHT YA!!


After we decorated our Christmas tree this year, I often found Tyler rearranging the beads. The bottom of my tree is actually always plastic ornaments, so there are no worries about breakage. Tyler thoroughly enjoyed taking all the beads and hanging them on one branch - again and again and again. For awhile I tried to spread them out again, at some point I just gave up though. When I caught him in this picture, he didn't even have the nerve to look guilty!

4 comments:

Darilyn said...

This picture along with the story just puts a smile on my face.

Serenity Rachel said...

Oh what a cutie! I miss him and the others. I really enjoyed all of your recent posts, Quinn. Say hi to my niece and nephews for me.

Gusti said...

Love the long "catch up" post but this has got to be my favorite picture!! It shows the complete personality that I've fallen head over heels for. Man I love this kid!

Meike said...

it is a miracle that he did not climb up the tree and jump from it :)